• Confira todas as noticias da Mother Monster // Check out all Lady Gaga latest news

    Monsters all around the world

    27 de jan. de 2011

    [UPDATE] Trechos de Born This Way

    Gaga está revelendo trechos de Born This Way em vários sites. Primeiro no do seu amigo Perez Hilton:
    “Don’t Be a Drag, Just Be a Queen"
    No Gaga Daily:
    "No matter gay, straight or bi, lesbian, transgendered life. I’m on the right track baby, I was born to survive.”
    [UPDATE] Billboard:
    “Give yourself prudence, and love your friends, subway kid rejoice your truth. In the religion of the insecure I must: be myself, respect my youth”
    Pop Justice:
    “I love my life, I love this record and mi ‘amore vole fe’ yah (love needs faith)”
    “A different lover is not a sin, believe capital H-I-M”
    Rolling Stone:
    “My mama told me when I was young, We are all born superstars.
    She rolled my hair and put my lipstick on, in the glass of her boudoir”

    Nenhum comentário:

    Postar um comentário

     

    About

    Nome : News Of Lady Gaga, Sigla: NLG, Versao : 1.0 Kill The Bitch (nova versao a cada 2 meses)